• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What exactly happens at MEPs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DBLang

PLC Candidate
There was a guy over on another forum who went to bootcamp early this year or late last year, I cant remember. Anyway, 4 months after he left, he posted again with a little story about boot camp and hemeroids. During his week of recieving the drill instructors were scaring him so bad and keeping him so tense he couldn't **** for a whole week. When he finally let it out he really let it out and he tore up his back end and came down with some absolutely horrible hemeroids that didnt go away. He ended up in a medical rehab platoon for something like 3 months and then a navy hospital for another month before finally being discharged.

grouch

I know a guy that happened to but last I heard he got rolled back in a class. Oh, nobody craps for the first week. You'll be backed up clean to your eyeballs!

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
I've heard of people getting the crap scared out of them... this is a new concept. hehe

"Push the stick foward, the houses get bigger; pull back, the houses get smaller... unless you keep pulling back, then they get bigger again."

jthomps1

Anybody know if I can get my flight physical completed prior to OCS? I'll be in Jacksonville for the next few months and figured I might as well get it out of the way if possible. (That way all of my classmates won't see me pass out after those 7 viles of blood, Ahhh!) Thanks- JT

privateer

There will only at max one other classmate to witness you pass out. There are only two bloodseats in the room they will take you to. Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.