• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

What Do You Drive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
John alluded to this earlier, and I've been wondering myself. We all know that the stereotypical mode of transportation for a Naval Aviator is a Corvette, but times have changed. What's in your garage (or carport/apartment parking lot)?

I'll start off: 1993 Ford Explorer, although my next car is going to probably be an Audi A4. I am quite partial to German Speed.

http://www.auburn.edu/~trippmr/explorer.htm

Dawgfan

Pending
pilot
Nice looking truck! I'm driving my 1996 Honda Accord down to P'cola, but I'm looking at a 1999-ish BMW 328is for a LT(jg) present.

BTW, I was listening to some Dave Matthews when viewing your webpage, and your Ants Marching MIDI almost made me mess myself! (although the band is starting to alienate me...I'm not that big of a "Everyday" fan. They just need to get back to their old formula.)

Edited by - dawgfan on 05/09/2001 00:57:54

unfUSN

Right ow I'm driving a 98 Honda civic... the classic college mobile. My next car is going to be a Jeep or a Vet.

ATP

Todd

I jumped on that low APR Pre-Comm loan through USAA and got myself a 2001 Chevy S-10 ZR2 (The off road package). I'm sure that I'll hang onto it for quite awhile.

Kraftwerk

Guess I'm the only partial stereotype around here...
Sprung out my USAA and NMAA loans for a shiny new Camaro Z28, a week after commisioning.

Ed Williams

Right now i'm driving a 999 cherokee, but plan on taking money saved up and getting myself a new Pontiac Firehawk. What can i saw, i love speed!
ed

gunnerdd972

Well once I become a aviator, I will have a Harley or two (one for the wife) in the garage.

GM2(SW) Hosehead

Falcaner

DCA "Don't give up the ship"
ok no one laugh,
right now i drive a 1986 chevy wagon,hey my uncle gave it to me for free after i graduated from college. but after commishing planing on getting a 2001 eclipse. Real fun car!

OracleMSU

Civvy SNA Hopeful
Once I get my commission I will be getting myself my dream car. 1991 Porsche 944 S2 Coupe. One like so:

http://www.aicauto.com/42233391s2.html

::drool::

My day will come.

-----OracleMSU--------

vicki

I guess I bought the Ensignmobile before I got the butter bars. I have a 2000 black SS Camaro with T-tops here in P'cola, and man am I having a blast taking it out on the town, now that I finally have liberty. ;-)

Kyle McWhirter

I just sold my 96 Blazer when I left New York. Something about driving around in a Smurf blue SUV REALLY gets the adrenaline pumping. Ed knows what I mean. I think I am finished with driving the daddy mobile SUV for a while. I fit into the stereotype it seems with everyone else. I am looking at BMWs and the Audi TT. I am sure once I see my HUGE paycheck I will opt for the Daewoo or public transportation...haha.

Kyle

Ed Williams

Vicki,
Once I receive my butter bar and some half way decent pay, I'll be joining you on the streets in a 2001 Trans am ws-6.
ed

Status
Not open for further replies.