• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Welcome to the New Air Warriors' Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
The new and improved Air Warriors' forum is up and running now, though there are still a few cosmetic changes that Steve and I are working on. Some of the new features of this Forum are:

- Profile pages.
- Total Posts & Total Users displayed.
- Option to display ICQ Status.
- Option for smiley faces .
- Cookies to remember password and user name.
- Option to have email sent to you when someone replies to your topic.
- Moderators and Admins can close threads.
- You can now edit the first message.
- Option to include a signature with every message you post.
- Searchable.
- Ability to pull up all the new posts in one glance.
- Seperate categories and forums.
- and the list goes on...

If you are interested in where I got this ASP based Forum, check out this link:

http://www.asp-dev.com

UPDATE: Downloaded newer version of this from http://forum.snitz.com/.

We are open to comments and suggestions on the new Forum, as we refine and improve it. Both Steve and I are quite pleased with the turnout we have gotten so far on the Forum and the discussion it has brought forth.

As it stands now, I am NOT going to merge the old posts with this database. But instead just generate a raw data print out to an HTML file to archive the past forum if anyone wants to bother looking at it. Though, I think it would be good for some of the information, such as PRT, age waiver, etc. to be reposted on the new forum.

Also, any email addresses we recieve when you register will not be used for any reason other than for password retrieval or topic reply notification. We have the same request to maintain the level of professionalism and comraderie we have seen on the forum so far. Enough said. Hope you enjoy the new Air Warriors' Forum.

All the best,

Status
Not open for further replies.