• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Welcome home?

Status
Not open for further replies.

solenita72

SWO Wife
What are some of the special things that people have done when thier significant other comes home form a deployment, school, ect?? Besides the obvious, that is
angel_125.gif
....lol

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Go on another "Honeymoon".

"You forgot your fortune cookie"

Dirty Harry

solenita72

SWO Wife
Yep got that covered...the second "honeymoon"...any other things?? This is going to be a hectic holiday...we have anniversary, his b-day and x-mas....then commissioning, all rolled into about 20 days!!!

Kathy

Reservist Wife
Contributor
We're going to go into town and go see a Christmas light display and stay in a nice historical hotel one night. He says he just wants to relax the rest of the time!

solenita72

SWO Wife
I was thinking about that too, we have a xmas light show down at the ocean front...otherwise we have spent so much on plane tickets that we can't afford a hotel room!!

WFU2USN

Hello All,

My suggestion, in addition to what you have planned, just hang out and relax - don't overly plan anything (if that's possible w/ the holidays)!! It's been a very stressful time for all involved! Just decompress!!

Congrat's to you all for supporting your OC's and getting through this yourselves. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

God Bless!

:)Robin

Status
Not open for further replies.