• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Website Upgrade to Xenforo 1.2.1

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Unless you have a Lexmark desk top printer which was provided by NMCI a few years back. Windows 7 doen't have the driver to support my NMCI printer, so I can't use my NMCI printer on the NMCI network anymore....

NMCI should change their logo so it says "The Fleet Serves Us"!!

You have a printer? I can only imagine such a luxury as I have to walk down to a completely different command and use theirs...only to find out that the .pdf was larger than the normal margins and my computer is awaiting my acknowledgement.

Such decadence.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
You have a printer? I can only imagine such a luxury as I have to walk down to a completely different command and use theirs...only to find out that the .pdf was larger than the normal margins and my computer is awaiting my acknowledgement.

Such decadence.

But you can look yourself in the mirror and feel good that you're doing more with less. Or perhaps less with less. :D

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
To be honest, and as someone who can relate, I'll admit that as I'm walking down that hall, I'm smiling with what I've managed to pull off to date.

helolumpy

Apprentice School Principal
pilot
Contributor

Such decadence.

The supposed NMCI rule is a printer within 50 feet.

Of course, you're in the Reserves, so you don't get a printer until you turn 65 or something like that....

BusyBee604

St. Francis/Hugh Hefner Combo!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Run from Internet Explorer as fast as you can an never, ever look back.
Done, thanks.:)
Chrome is what you seek....
Roger that...;)
... just have to hang in 'til one of my CompuWhiz sons available to square away or replace this browser (Internet Explorer).
BzB, left behind!
maxsonic (BzB Jr.), showed up Saturday, downloaded Chrome and got the ol' Bee back up & running, regaining access to my 'beloved' smilies & other goodies. The intrusive ads are still present, and the wings absent, but understand Webmaster still has that on his "honeydew" list. Back to 'az I wuz' in sunny Sandy Eggo!:D
La Jolla Cove.jpg
BzB

Last edited:

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
BZB, there are a couple of chome add-ons that will make life a bit easier. One of those is AdBlock Plus. Ask BzB Jr to help you install that extension and ads will be no more.

One of the other add-ons I use is donottrackme.

Last edited:

BusyBee604

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
BZB, there are a couple of chome add-on that will make life a bit easier. One of those is AdBlock Plus. Ask BzB Jr to help you install that extension and ads will be no more.
Thanks for the add-ons. I'm relying more and more on the kids & G'kids for computer savvy/help these days. The most "computer-wise" individual in the Bee Clan, is my youngest G'daughter. We can't communicate very well yet, as she is not yet old enough to converse. Her first three words were "CTRL ALT ENTER"!:eek:
BzB

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Any idea if tapatalk compatibility is coming back soon?
I will take another look when I get back. But their previous build was getting really invasive with the database calls. To answer. In the short term. No. Sorry.

Tycho_Brohe

pilot
Contributor
Signed on from a TIMS computer; I'd forgotten what life was like without AdBlock. For some reason, Air Warriors is very insistent that I browse the hundreds of Asian singles in my area.
Anyway, I was just curious if we're gonna be getting those rep buttons back, like the ones that say "funny," "disagree," "dumb," etc.

BusyBee604

pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
The website has been updated to the new forum software, Xenforo 1.2.1.
John, back around the time of this update, you mentioned something about an upgrade of the 'smilie' panel, adding many more new and unique smilies. Is this feature still on the horizon?:)
BzB, Smilie Addict