• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Washington DC DCO Select Happy Hour - Late April

jzz001

Hi everyone, cross-posting this announcement in the main forum for visibility. We're tentatively planning on hosting an in-person happy hour / meet and greet for DCO selectees in the Washington DC metro area in late April. Tentatively, the plan is to hold the event on the evening of Tuesday, April 26th, in Arlington VA. A CAPT from NIFR DC indicated he is going to be able to attend and speak with us as well. If you're interested in attending, please DM me and we can take things from there!

V/R
Jay

dvczajk1

Has anyone else headed to NIFR Washington DC experienced an especially long gain process? I have been waiting well over a year since selection and am interested to know how everyone else is faring.

number9

Contributor
Has anyone else headed to NIFR Washington DC experienced an especially long gain process? I have been waiting well over a year since selection and am interested to know how everyone else is faring.
I'm not in DC, but where abouts in the process are you stuck?

dvczajk1

I am stuck somewhere between commissioning and gaining. Apparently my unit is being disestablished and all of my paperwork needed to be rerouted to PERS. My processor indicated the problem was impacting others, so I wanted to see if anyone else is stuck in the same boat.

number9

Contributor
I am stuck somewhere between commissioning and gaining. Apparently my unit is being disestablished and all of my paperwork needed to be rerouted to PERS. My processor indicated the problem was impacting others, so I wanted to see if anyone else is stuck in the same boat.
Ahh, that sounds like hell. I'm sorry you're going through it.. hopefully someone here can help?