• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Using Flight Helmet as Xbox Communicator??

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwishiwaseatin

Hmm mhhmm
pilot
My roommate and I were discussing ways that we could connect our Xbox communicators (used to talk trash to 12 year olds while playing Halo 3) to our new flight helmets and we haven't seemed to figure out a way that it would work besides trying to use three adapters. We thought maybe Military adapter to civilian headset adapter to computer headset adapter to Xbox (though the cost is too high for us to try and be wrong). Has anyone tried this or found a way to break in your helmet while also p0wNing newbs?

geekgamer.jpg

ATLien

Can I talk to you, Michael?
pilot
That's pretty funny, man. Good luck. Are you going to talk through your O2 mask mic? That should really scare the kids, if they can understand you.

I listen to my ipod through my helmet but can't figure out why fellow drivers keep giving me dirty looks.

BigIron

Remotely piloted
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
I am picturing 2 Navy Ensigns sitting (I think) playing Xbox wearing your helmets. Ridiculous. You're kidding. right?

You jack up your helmets doing this, and I have a feeling your in deep. Those things cost the govt around $1000 built up.

Lawman

None
Ok.... here I sit still waiting for a board. Threads like this almost make me want to go join the Air Force.... Almost.

Want2flyNow

I said over-easy!!!!!!
So who dropped you on your head at the hospital, mommy or daddy?

I am 14, and this is a big no no. I do a lot of stupid shit but if I ever though of doing this I would probably ask my mom to kill me. You two are a waste of oxygen(jk).:eek:

BACONATOR

pilot
Contributor

I am 14, and this is a big no no. I do a lot of stupid shit but if I ever though of doing this I would probably ask my mom to kill me. You two are a waste of oxygen(jk).:eek:

As an expert on this subject of "STFU when you're a nobody", why are you insulting others when you are 14, and these guys appear to be Naval Officers?

Granted, these guys are nerds, and even I didn't want to butt my nose into it (although being at the same point in training as these two, I could). I figured I'd let the dudes with wings slay them. You're 14, and if you think insulting Naval Officers will get you a commission and/or a pilot slot, you're going to be disappointed.

This is the same thing with your last thread. You make all these judgements and assumptions about fighter aircraft, when you don't know sh!t. I am an Aerospace Engineer (IE: design aircraft and space craft) and I didn't think I had the practical expertise to comment on which airplanes are better. But you are 14, and must therefore be an expert.

As young as I am, cool down there, junior. For now: read more, post less. (I heard this countless times and it is sage advice for an FNG)

Lawman

None

potKettle.jpg

Isnt it past your bed time? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.