• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Use or Lose Leave Days

MediumDude

Currently still in advanced flight training and the squadron doesn't really like the new students taking leave. I have a bunch of use or lose leave days that are about to be gone after September. Is there a way I could a waiver to extend my max limit since I'm still in training?

croakerfish

pilot
Just tell your class advisor and STUCON. Student leave is actually approved very often they just act like it’s impossible so you won’t try.

zippy

Freedom!
pilot
Contributor
Currently still in advanced flight training and the squadron doesn't really like the new students taking leave. I have a bunch of use or lose leave days that are about to be gone after September. Is there a way I could a waiver to extend my max limit since I'm still in training?
Youre probably way behind the power curve so just tell them you’re going to Vegas the next 3 weekends to get married, and to go back to try again a couple times if the first one you find doesn’t work out.

CommodoreMid

Whateva! I do what I want!
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Worst case if it’s only a couple days take them on the weekends to at least guarantee that you won’t get stuck on duty or something.