• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Update your Profile!

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Take a moment to update your profile page. Unfortunately, that was one of the items that didn't make the transfer from the previous website. By updating your profile, people can get an idea of where you are coming from, what experience you have had, or what help you need.

In addition to that... I can make extra profile fields... Does anyone want fields to put their package stats on? ASTB, program selecting for, date, etc? If you want to do this, I can use that as a source to make a stats display page so you can compare yourself to others... we used to have it, but it got lost awhile ago...think about it...

John

cjettaf

BLACK SHOES
I think package stats and info will be of great assistance for me and others. It will help locate people who are in the same situation I am in. Thanks!

CJF

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Ok, what fields do we want? Here are some off the top of my head...

ASTB Scores
PRT Scores
Prior Enlisted
Program Applying For
Package Submitted
Recommendations
Memo Field

cjettaf

BLACK SHOES
Those are some good suggestions. Personally, I would like program applying for, status, etc. I know you already have set up forums for enlisted commssioning programs, nrotc, ocs and academy. These are great. While viewing profiles, it is interesting to see the status of members. Alma mater, may be a good field to try as well.

twidget

Deskaholic
Some more possibilities:

Degree
GPA
years active duty
programs previously applied for
designator and rank for those already commissioned

Status
Not open for further replies.