• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

USN Update on Reserve Officer Leadership Training for 2017

jason0231

1835 USNR/IRR
ALCON,

The attached is the first in a series of updates regarding Officer Leadership Training and provides coordinating instructions in light of the transition from Advanced Officer Leadership Course (AOLC) to Reserve Intermediate Leadership Course (RILC) effective 1 Jan 2017, and the elimination of SOLC as part of the Navy Reserve Unit Management (NRUM) (CIN: R-7A-0031) course effective 1 Mar 2017.

Having already completed AOLC (as an Ensign!), I am not sure if they will let me attend RILC but I plan on trying anyway.

Attachments

• RILC Update.pdf
    62.1 KB · Views: 22

subreservist

You won't have any problem if you want to attend. No one is going to inquire if you went to a previous course. Actually, there is nothing preventing anyone from doing leadership courses over and over...for most, they would choose not to do so...looked at as "been there, done that".