• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Up-to-date gouge on BOOST/NSI

SubmarineWife

Nope, my husband knows. I am flying in on the afternoon of the 16th because my sister is coming from Michigan to stay with the kids. As far as I know, family will be arriving during that day too. I had to take a late flight on the 17th due to cost, so I'm getting a rental car too so my husband doesn't have to hang out just so I can avoid sitting in the airport all day.

I might have an extra room on the block of rooms I reserved at the Navy Lodge. My brother said he wants to come, but is having some health issues. I'll keep you posted if he backs out if you would like the room on the block at the Lodge.

Navy_Brat_AT

To the wives

Well,

Here is the deal, your husbands and wives are VERY busy at the moment. I am a BOOST student looking at it from the outside. We see them walking around, marching and stuff, but they will be available to be contacted at least within a few weeks.

Nae

Thank you.. Im lonely out here without him.. My kids are missing their daddy! A few weeks seems like forever, lol.. I hope my hubby is doing ok out there

SubmarineWife

Navy Brat-that was very kind of you to throw us a bone. I'm not in the missing stages yet, I'm still in the "holy cow, I have a lot less laundry to do" stages. :) Hope you're enjoying BOOST!

aircrew1221

This is a question for those who have already been through NSI or to anyone who might know. Graduation is on April 17th when are those graduating free to leave and go home?? Thanks in advance!!!

aircrew1221

So I couldn't keep it a surprise and told my hubby I was coming :). I actually called the Lodge there on base and was able to get a room. So plane ticket and room is all ready. Does anyone know if they will be able to come back and stay with us or do they still have to stay on base? Im really excited and just ready for it to be April!!!!

SubmarineWife

I'm expecting that they will be able to spend the night out on the 16th before graduation. I don't know yet, but I hope that's how it works out. Makes sense in my mind!

PerDiem

Look what I can do!!
we were allowed to spend the night out in town before graduation and on graduation day, we were gone as soon as we picked up our records and got everything out of our rooms.

Snipesley

Maritime Kbay
Travel Claim @ NSI

Do any prior NSI guys know if you are suppose to file your travel claims while at NSI or when you get to your NROTC unit?

Orders classify NSI as temporary duty.

aircrew1221

Do any prior NSI guys know if you are suppose to file your travel claims while at NSI or when you get to your NROTC unit?

Orders classify NSI as temporary duty.

From what my husband was told when he asked PSD here in tampa where he will be stationed that you file your claims once you are attatched to a unit. I dont know if that applies to all, but that is what he was told.