• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Unfavorable courtesy review by N3M a year ago, but standards have changed since?

fareastcruise

A little over a year ago, I submitted my 2807-2 and I was PDQ for a "history of". I had a courtesy review from N3M and they decided further processing was not warranted. The standards changed in May of 2018 (after I submitted) and the language now says the condition is only "disqualifying if it is present on the most recent scan". I now live in a new city and was hoping to approach an Officer recruiter in an attempt to try again given the changes. I feel like this may be a bit of a unique situation and I want to make sure I come in prepared and have my ducks in a row. Is this possible? Does my previous PDQ still stand even though the standards changed? (my most recent scan is 100% healthy FWIW). Hoping to get some knowledge on the subject so I can make it easier on whoever I end up speaking with.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
A little over a year ago, I submitted my 2807-2 and I was PDQ for a "history of". I had a courtesy review from N3M and they decided further processing was not warranted. The standards changed in May of 2018 (after I submitted) and the language now says the condition is only "disqualifying if it is present on the most recent scan". I now live in a new city and was hoping to approach an Officer recruiter in an attempt to try again given the changes. I feel like this may be a bit of a unique situation and I want to make sure I come in prepared and have my ducks in a row. Is this possible? Does my previous PDQ still stand even though the standards changed? (my most recent scan is 100% healthy FWIW). Hoping to get some knowledge on the subject so I can make it easier on whoever I end up speaking with.

You don’t have to post the same thing multiple times.

There’s a thread entirely created to folks who were DQ’d and want a final chance of a turn around.

fareastcruise

You don’t have to post the same thing multiple times.

There’s a thread entirely created to folks who were DQ’d and want a final chance of a turn around.
Hm, OK. I must have missed that thread that pertains to the new standards from March of 2018. I'll keep looking. I didn't think I was "posting the same thing multiple times" so my apologies