• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

UNCONFIRMED - Al-Zarqawi Possibly Captured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
The Chief said:
Some friendly advice.

We in the shooting sports face an uphill battle to keep our Second Amendment rights and our firearms. Everything possible will be used against us. Know we were j/k but it is important to remember:

1. Never point a firearm at someone unless you are prepared to shoot them.

2. Never say you are going to shoot someone unless you mean it.

You're preaching to the wrong person here. In this environment, it's pretty obvious that was a joke. Now, I certainly wouldn't say that on other boards where there are prone to be stupid, ignorant people trolling for that kind of comment. But thanks for your concern.

E5B

Lineholder
pilot
Super Moderator
Jax, I love it man! I used to be a die hard Braves fan, but now I watch baseball just to see the Yanks LOSE! I kinda hope they make it to the series AGAIN just so I can get the satisfaction of watching them lose, AGAIN!

BTW, FLY NAVY, has there been any updates on the original topic? I figure there is no need to watch news since I read your posts....

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
E5B said:
BTW, FLY NAVY, has there been any updates on the original topic? I figure there is no need to watch news since I read your posts....

After the denial from our government, I haven't seen anything about it.

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
Agreed. But the disingenuous are quick to wave their mantra "Columbine".

Back on the subject of Al-Zarqawi, thanks for the heads-up. Unconfirmed yet still of intense interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.