• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

UNCONFIRMED - Al-Zarqawi Possibly Captured

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
UNCONFIRMED

Google is coming up with reports that Al-Zarqawi, bad-guy numero uno in Iraq, has been captured.

Kuwaiti newspaper: Zarqawi captured on Syrian - Iraq border
Albawaba Middle East News, Middle East - 4 hours ago
Reports in Kuwait on Friday said a man assumed to be Al Qaeda leader in Iraq, Abu Musab Zarqawi has been captured near the Syrian border. ...

Top Al-Qaeda leader captured in Iraq: Report
Hindustan Times, India - 7 hours ago
Reports in Kuwait City on Friday said a man assumed to be Al-Qaeda number 3 Abu Musab Zarqawi has been captured in Iraq, Xinhua reports. ...

Man said to be Zarqawi captured: report
Xinhua, China - 11 hours ago
KUWAIT CITY, July 30 (Xinhuanet)-- A man said to be Jordanian militant Abu Musab Zarqawi, whose Tawhid and Jihad group has claimed responsibility for numerous ...

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Yep, I said unconfirmed. Looks as though we're reporting a denial though. So that probably kills that story.

zuggerat

Fly Navy, u are now officially, the Air Warriors Soccer Mom, for the chronic spread of political and social gossip... congratulations and god bless america

Fly Navy

...Great Job!
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
zuggerat said:
Fly Navy, u are now officially, the Air Warriors Soccer Mom, for the chronic spread of political and social gossip... congratulations and god bless america

Call me a Soccer Mom again and I'll find out where you live and shoot you with each of my 7 firearms. :icon_rage

:D

zuggerat

hey jaxs, there's no reason for you to be a jerk, i never said anything aggressive towards you or your hatred of the yankees. you gotta learn to chill out.

flashypants

Whoa.
pilot
Sounds like someone can dish it out but can't take it. That's not good if you want to be an aviator. Gotta grow some thicker skin.

zuggerat

flashypants said:
Sounds like someone can dish it out but can't take it. That's not good if you want to be an aviator. Gotta grow some thicker skin.
... and you are? that comment was judgemental and unwarranted, you dont know my posting habits, what me and jaxs have said to each other in past posts, or my personality.

PS. EOD, sorry for the "expletive", i changed it to something a lil more appropriate **DRINKING!!!**

zuggerat

its ok i forgive you, i can take a joke, but i was drunk last night and its hard to detect expression or sincerity with shots and corona in you... truce?

The Chief

Retired
Contributor
Some friendly advice.

We in the shooting sports face an uphill battle to keep our Second Amendment rights and our firearms. Everything possible will be used against us. Know we were j/k but it is important to remember:

1. Never point a firearm at someone unless you are prepared to shoot them.

2. Never say you are going to shoot someone unless you mean it.

Status
Not open for further replies.