• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Typical day of being an NFO on the Poseidon

nacky5010

I am 30 and interested in joining the Navy as an NFO. What is a typical day for an NFO aboard the Poseidon aircraft? Would I be checking aircraft or watching a screen all day? Is the job exciting enough for someone to take a pay cut by quitting their civilian career?

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
I am 30 and interested in joining the Navy as an NFO. What is a typical day for an NFO aboard the Poseidon aircraft? Would I be checking aircraft or watching a screen all day? Is the job exciting enough for someone to take a pay cut by quitting their civilian career?

There’s lots your can find by searching the forums.

nacky5010

One man's opinion, but your education and talents are probably wasted on being an NFO.
Thank you. You’re the first person to say that and I’ll consider that opinion. I told the recruiter my background and he recommended NFO and CEC, which is why I am on this forum asking about it. No one I know personally knew better to caution against those paths.