• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

TW-5 Book issue has the T-45 NATOPS

mxracer19

Hanging out in K-Vegas.
The T-45A NATOPS and T-45A/C PLC can be obtained from TW-5 book issue next to the sim building. Walk in there and ask the lady behind the counter if she'll help you out. She most likely will, and you'll walk out with a brand new CD with the A NATOPS, A/C PCL, the 7510, the 2012 AIM, and some other stuff. The disk doesn't have the T-45C NATOPS, but if you absolutely need it, I have it. Or you could just get dropbox, like I did. It's on there as well. PM me for my email if you can't find it.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
For the especially interested jet select, you can also just register for an account on the NAVAIR airworthiness website. That's where your NATOPS O gets his/her stuff and it is all downloadable in pdf format for any T/M/S in the inventory, as well as all IC's. I'd say that this might be a little overboard, since they will spend a decent amount of time getting everyone up to speed on EP's and systems in ground school as well as the initial sims, but if you care to go there, then this is good for folks who aren't at TW5 as well. I registered when I winged, and it was cool to have the Hornet big book for the 6 months I sat around waiting to class up.....then again, I was in SD and I had the obligations of an A-pool student (minus the mustering part), so I can't say that I opened it up very much during that time :)