• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Top Gun 2

Griz882

Frightening children with the Griz-O-Copter!
pilot
Contributor
Do you have to pay the $15 parking charge to see it in addition to the movie tickets $? :mad:
Here’s the secret. Tell the guy at the gate you are there to meet “Mark” (or anybody) from collections and they’ll just let you park free. Show a military ID (even retired) and that helps with the illusion.

DanMa1156

Is it baseball season yet?
pilot
Contributor
Here’s the secret. Tell the guy at the gate you are there to meet “Mark” (or anybody) from collections and they’ll just let you park free. Show a military ID (even retired) and that helps with the illusion.
Can't say I've tried this, but it reminded me of one time at the Atlanta Aquarium, as I was waiting in line, a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE (literally thousands of kids) collection of school groups were cutting us (the reason I can't remember). I took Joe Gatto's approach and just started yelling "Larry! Larry!!! Larry, wait for me - I'll be right up! Larry!" No one, not a single teacher, worker, or anyone said anything, and we made it right to the front to present our tickets for entry.

I do not think I know a single Larry.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Any ideas on why Tom would need a First Class, other than because "that's the best!"? Seems like he'd be flying either Part 91 or *maybe* for hire (in a movie). But either seems like he'd only need a 2nd Class.

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Any ideas on why Tom would need a First Class, other than because "that's the best!"? Seems like he'd be flying either Part 91 or *maybe* for hire (in a movie). But either seems like he'd only need a 2nd Class.
I believe if he's seeking the single pilot endorsement on the Honda Jet, he needs a First Class.... At his age.