• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Today...IDC Board 12AUG2013 convenes

MSAUZI101

CS3 - US Navy ( and OCS Applicant)
I would like to wish everybody waiting for this board...all the best. We've done our part, now it's waiting time for the "white smoke" to come out.

I applied for 1. Intel and 2. IW

Kory

Best of luck to everyone! I applied to those two in the same order. Anybody have an idea on quotas? I'm also curious what type of LORs other peope sent in. I sent one two star and two Captains.

OAR: 61
B.S. Business 3.29 (Akron)
MS International Relations 3.75 (Troy)
Active duty MC1 with experience in INTEL.

Scaevola

Arts and Crafts SME
There's a longer discussion about this board in another thread:

http://www.airwarriors.com/community/index.php?threads/oct-2013-idc-swo-idc-options-board.40549/

I know it says October, but that was in reference to the original board date.

I'm a non-prior working in business so my LORs were from people who could speak to my work and volunteer experience - former supervisors, coworkers, community leaders, etc. I built my whole packet around the themes of leadership and initiative, so I looked for contacts who could speak to those qualities through specific examples. I think I ended up with 5 or 6 total. Partly that was running out of time to get more when the deadline moved up, but I also wanted to keep the message focused. Hoping that'll play well!

SaltyDawg85

I'm pro rec for SWO which was my first choice but I also applied for Intel so I'm curious to see if I get a pro rec-Y for Intel too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2