• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Thought Of The Minute

Status
Not open for further replies.

reapergm

Ok.. since not many people have been posting because the majority of us are sitting around waiting for a phone call.. Perchul and I decided we need a random post thread as a nice distraction towards application anxiety. So if you have anything to say, about , well.. , anything.. post it here. Jaerose - try to leave room for others on this one buddy! My random Thought Of The Minute is that Freddy vs. Jason was a terrible terrible movie. -reaper

perchul

I was never more certain of how far away I was from my goal than when I was standing right beside it.

reapergm

How about some Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy....
Ever since I was a kid Ive had a fear of clowns... It might be because a clown killed my Dad...
.... Deep Thoughts.... By Jack Handy

perchul

I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I wanted to breathe smoke.

savingthisone

ashamed_125.gif
Now, what was her name????? WinterSibs?? Think so.

perchul

took me a second to get the wintersibs comment, ouch..good one. You can't believe in Divorce if you don't believe in Marriage

rare21

pilot
Contributor
I got some...hope no one gets offended, I am the next governor of california, I CAME on Eileen, oh yeah I'm what Willis was talkin' bout, What would Jesus Do (for a klondike bar)?, and Every time you masturbate God kills a kitten....please think of the kittens..I truly hope you've all seen the pic that comes with that.

thepilot33

Well, being from California, that is a somewhat touchy subject. But anyway, just had the privilege of watching Phone Booth, what a truly ****ty movie! I know a lot of people my age that are scared of clowns, why is that? Reapergm, I hope you are right about finding out this Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.