• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

This place sucks ass.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
The thing I find funny about Hampton Roads, especially up around Norfolk is that you'll be driving through a nice established neighborhood, and just on the other side of the street, or the next block, there is a bunch of ghetto crack houses. It's a patchwork community. There are plenty of nice areas up there though.
Parts of JAX are the same way.

MasterBates

Yep. You can go from nice, to McMansions to Crack Houses to single-wides and back in about 7 blocks from my parents house in JAX.

phrogpilot73

The thing I find funny about Hampton Roads, especially up around Norfolk is that you'll be driving through a nice established neighborhood, and just on the other side of the street, or the next block, there is a bunch of ghetto crack houses. It's a patchwork community. There are plenty of nice areas up there though.
Welcome to the south, the land of no zoning...

MasterBates

And then there is the housing laws that require ghetto housing to be put in, if an area is too nice with no low income housing.

I paid $$$ for my house, so I don't have to live near low income people.

squorch2

he will die without safety brief
pilot
Hey I live(d) in the NICE PART of OV!

Was thinking more of about 13th-36th street between Hampton and Granby, and areas off Little Creek more than that though.
think you mean 23rd-36th. 22nd and below is literally on the other side of the tracks.