• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

This is my first enlisted OCS package, any recommendations?

TPrice9

Guidance on OCS package layout

I was wondering if anyone could give me advice on how they presented there package? As in type of folder they sent it in, how or if they incorporated their enclosures and just any good info before I mail in package? Thanks from the USS Harry. S. Truman

BackOrdered

Contributor
I take it this is a current Enlisted app right? While waiting on a reply here, I'd search the Enlisted Commissioning Programs board if you haven't already. More insight can be found on this subject there than on this one.

TPrice9

Hello, I am a third class who just finished my bachelors degree. I have taken my ASTB and gotten all my ducks in a row except for how my package should be presented. I had a previous officer tell me about enclosures, but he is now IA. I was just wondering if any one new the proper way to include enclosures, what type of folder to send, or just any do's and dont's as far as the package presentation is concerned. I would like to thank anyone in advance for your your help!

SmashBash

I'm also looking for a sample to guide my package construction ...any advice? I have everything now I need to put it together as it should be...but Iam a little lost to how it should be..help..please?