• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

The Great, Constantly Changing Picture Gallery, Troisième partie: la vengeance!

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I remember seeing an artist's rendition on the cover of Proceedings or Approach back in the early 80s. Somebody was serious about it.
Good writeup here. With some Googling, it seems one of the reasons they didn't go forward was that they were too big. Great for cargo, but it'd fuck up everything to have one break, not be able to strike it below, and have it sit there clobbering the deck.

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I'm pretty sure we had this discussion 6 months ago. I think the internet has lapped itself again.

nmelin17

Some pictures from the blue angels at fleet week SF.

IMG_7955.jpg IMG_7956.jpg IMG_7957.jpg IMG_7961.jpg IMG_7954.jpg IMG_7958.jpg IMG_7959.jpg IMG_7962.jpg

Not the best quality, still figuring out my new camera and there was a bit of a haze (as usual) around the bay.

As a side note this is my first post on Air Warriors. It's a great site you all have going here and really helpful for an aspiring NFO, thanks.

Malo83

Keep the Faith
The Mighty Whale,
http://www.warbirdinformationexchange.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=65641
a3skywarrior-0025508.jpg

jmcquate

Contributor
The red "57" F2G has been restored (and wrecked?). The blue "74" F2G is being restored. The white "94" F2G with the clipped wings was used by the Cleveland airport fie department as a practice plane. "74" won the Thomson in 48 and "94" won it in 49.

707guy

"You can't make this shit up..."
The building in the background of that pic is the current IX Center.

The building in the back of this pic is the current Atlantic Aviation FBO where I work.
38537688662_231cbb9241_o.jpg

RmpViewa.jpg