• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Terror today

Status
Not open for further replies.

brian-75

I cannot believe what has happened today. I watched on TV the second plane flying into the Trace Center buildings and both of them collapse. Unbelievable. I start to wonder what kind of world we live in that has people who would do this type of cowardly thing. My heart goes out to all of those who lost family this day. Any thoughts

-Brian

Phoenix

Yeah, I know what you mean. After the first crash, I was in shock. Things like that aren´t supposed to happen. Then suddenly, out of nowhere, another passenger jet swoops out of the sky, blowing up inside the building. That was just horrible. I think that deep down we all know who did it, because there aren´t many people, capable of performing such a huge operation. I´m not an American, but all I can say is, that I´m really sorry for what has happened in NY and Washington today and I hope that you get the bastards who did this and nail them to the cross. I have NEVER in my life seen an act as cowardly as this. And I hope I never see one again...

DEATH FROM ABOVE!

Edited by - Phoenix on 09/11/2001 13:23:31

Adadas_1

I was in school this morning when it all happened, when I heard the Pentagon got hit, I really started to get worried. I then heard the State Department had a car bomb explode near it, that terrified me (my dad works there). We were let out of school early and F-16s and lots of other Military helicopters were flying in every direction. What makes me mad is that some people in my school don't really give a damm. I just really hope these bastards get caught.

O-man

I dont even know what to say. My home overlooks NYC and the trade towers. I cant imagine what my father sees now. OUt here at school, I heard and drove my ass off to my reserve unit- were an hour from where the plane whent down in PA. but we were all sent home. Hey- they really need blood bad. I know what I'm ding for the rest of the day. Anyone who can PLEASE go give blood NOW! Samper Fi- O-man

aviatorshade

Catfish
pilot
God Bless the Servicemen, Service Women, and citizens who lost their lives today. Our prayers are with them.
Death to the cowards who masterminded this act of terrorism. They will be dealt with appropriatly. An attack (which is what this was) on American soil is very serious. I just hope our intelligence finds who is responsible for this soon. Warriors UNITE!

Semper Fidelis

spidrwmn

I am almost in a state of shock of this mornings events. I guess I never thought something like this would happen on American soil. My thoughts are with the victims, their families, and the American people.

- spider

Teddy

I agree with all of the above, and feelings and sentiments regarding this are really beyond words.

Good luck and God bless all the military personnel who will undoubtedly participate in the investigation and response to this. You are brave men and women who represent the very best of the American ideal - we love you. I only wish flight school was shorter so we could be there by your side.

God bless America,
Semper Fi,
Teddy.

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
To all,
In response to todays events, I will be off line for awhile. I'll write when I can.
Semper Fidelis and god bless, Frumby

Attack Pilot
Major USMC

Status
Not open for further replies.