• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Television?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
Does anyone know anything about the television show that will be coming out. I'm talking about the one that will give an overview to the training pipeline? I had heard it was done by TNN, but I'm not sure on that. I do know that the crew spent a couple of weeks in Corpus as well as filming my class in the Helo Dunker. Any info would be appreciated...

Raptor2216

It's will make its debute on march 29, 2002 on CBS(I think). It's the station with that one comedian(not jay but the other guy, the one who had the heart trouble, I just cant remember his name right now). I can't tell you the exact time, I think it's 8:00PM though.

Dave Shutter

Nice link Mari...thanx. I'm actually impressed, they only used the Navy term "TOPGUN" to describe AF training 3 times in as many paragraphs.

How's the helo training going?

kmac

Coffee Drinker
pilot
Super Moderator
Contributor
That can't be the same show that I'm talking about. This one specifically follows the Navy pipeline (according to CAPT Richardson) and was filmed at least at Pensacola and Corpus Christi. Any other ideas?

Jeff

I am not sure when it is going to be on, but they interviewed a some people in my squadron back in January and they were shooting some videos of us in the landing pattern one day out in Lascruces NM, while we were on det. (VT-28 in Corpus. Primary. It seemed pretty cool, but we shall see.

jeff

Status
Not open for further replies.