• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Taking the ASTB just to be a Supply Officer

mrj2011

Hey people,

Just looking to see if anyone has some really good study material. Stuff that helped them. I took the test once already and missed it by 4 points. I suck at math, I really am looking for any help or more up to date study guides. Feel like the ones that I have read did not help. Anything will help..

Thanks,
Jesse

Skywalker

Student Naval Aviator
You're thinking of the OAR, not the ASTB, and let me precede the chants of "Did you use the search function?" by pointing out a number of OAR prep threads exist on this forum.

Best of luck!

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hey people,

Just looking to see if anyone has some really good study material. Stuff that helped them. I took the test once already and missed it by 4 points. I suck at math, I really am looking for any help or more up to date study guides. Feel like the ones that I have read did not help. Anything will help..

Thanks,
Jesse

1. Search around the forums.
2. Ask your recruiter if you need to take the OAR or ASTB to be a SUPPO.

Safashton

Hey people,

Thanks,
Jesse

Math was my big problem too. I used the standard Barron's flight aptitude books, Arco, a GRE book. The biggest help for me was Clift Notes Math review for standardized tests. I also used Khan Academy to explain some problems. I also subscribed to ixl.com to study some sections. I found the study guides here awful, full of errors, and used weird ways of solving problems. So I dominantly used the guides to show types of problems, then went to more official sources to study.

I scored a 56 7/87