• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T45 Goshawk

STCJaguar

Hello greetings fellow Marine and Naval Aviators, I have a question for you guys regarding the T45. For those of you guys that flew the T45 to McAllen Miller International Airport were you guys flying in from NAS Kingsville or somewhere else to perform touch and go's? I'm just curious because I see them on a weekly basis landing in McAllen, TX and I can hear ,and see them from my campus when they are on approach to land.

Thanks in advance

Python

pilot
Contributor
Hello greetings fellow Marine and Naval Aviators, I have a question for you guys regarding the T45. For those of you guys that flew the T45 to McAllen Miller International Airport were you guys flying in from NAS Kingsville or somewhere else to perform touch and go's? I'm just curious because I see them on a weekly basis landing in McAllen, TX and I can hear ,and see them from my campus when they are on approach to land.

Thanks in advance

99% likely to be from Kingsville.

wlawr005

pilot
Contributor
If you can see the plane and it has a "B" on the tail it's from Kingsville. An "A" would be from Meridian and an "F" would be from Pensacola.