• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-45 claims another

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
I'm sure most of you know that a T-45 crashed claiming the life of the first IP, Lt Joe Fulco. In his backseat was an Air Force IP from Vance AFB. His body was recovered but Lt Fulco's was lost at sea. Unfortunately, they will not be able to recover the aircraft so this will go down as pilot error because of lack of evidence to the contrary. I'm pretty confident of that fact because I was involved in the salvage attempt of two other 45's in that same area. The current is to strong. You can read about the story on the Corpus Christi Caller Times web page. The web site has the ability to send emails to the family. I encourage this everyone in the military or supporter of the military. Let that family know that there husband didn't die in vain and that his service to his country was appreciated.
Semper Fi!

Frumby
Major USMC(R)

Attack Pilot
Major USMC

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Condolences and prayers to the families of Navy Lt. Gregory Fulco and Air Force Capt. Justin Sanders. As with any military mishap, it can hit close to home to the rest of us, that in fact what we do in service to our country and the Navy is not without risk.

The story in the Corpus Christi Caller Times:

http://www.caller.com/2001/february/22/today/localnew/18403.html

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
John,
Thanks for finding that web address. My friends are have told me that Greg "Joey" Fulco's widow is taking this exceptionally hard.(no kidding) Once again to all your prayers and wishes would be a comfort. Semper Fi! Frumby

Attack Pilot
Major USMC

Status
Not open for further replies.