• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-34 Flights

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stephen

I go to ACES on the 25th of this month, how long is the T-34 flight and how much stick time will we get?

Stephen J. Hall

nickou23

Actually I just talked to my recruiter about some stuff unrelated to this, he mentioned that in light of the Greenville incident, T-34 rides are suspended, pending further review by the Navy of civillians in and on military planes and ships.

vicki

I can see why the Navy has to do that, st least from a PR perspective, but that really bites. The best part of the whole program is the Turbo-Weenie ride. If something changes and you do get to go, you fly for about 1 1/2 hours. Stick time varies from IP to IP. Some guys only got about a half hour. I couldn't get the guy to fly the plane pretty much from five minutes after takeoff until we entered the pattern. I hope you get to fly - it's a really good time.

Status
Not open for further replies.