• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

T-1 Gouge

Status
Not open for further replies.

boilersmack

E-6 Driver
www.t1driver.com is an excellent website for gk and planning purposes. Plus there are CDs floating around that help alot. Just ask a student from a class prior to you and someone should have a copy.

vv123

Are there any more web sites? If I give you my email address can you send me what's on this CD? Do the air force guys dive into systems?

Jaxs170

www.YANKEESSUCK.com
vv123 said:
Do the air force guys dive into systems?

Dpends on how you define this. If by dive you mean the check pilots will expect you to be able to draw a diagram of the hydraulic, electrical, and fuel systems from memory and be able to explain them in excruciating detail without looking at the book, then yes.

vv123

Jax170 can you send me your phone number via a private message so that I can ask you some more questions concerning the training and living at Enid?

Jaxs170

www.YANKEESSUCK.com
Hey, remind me on Thursday and I will send it. I have two checkrides this week so I'm really not talking to anyone till they are over and done with.

Status
Not open for further replies.