• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Sworn in today!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor2216

I was sworn in today for the marines. PLC date is june 2002. Ant one else out there headed for PLC next june? I just can't believe it, my goal is finally within reach. So, all the pilots on this board, i'll be flying with you guys soon!!

mottoalex

Congratulations, It's a great achievement. I'm just finishing up the PLC program. I go to TBS in May and flight school after that. Its really helpful and you get lots of money. If you have any questions just ask.

Espy
USMCR
Cpl.

Raptor2216

Thanks dudes. Hey mottoalex, what was PLC like? I know it isn't a piece of cake or anything, but still what was it like? Did you ge the air contract while in college? Well, i guess you would of had to if you went to PLC. Also, what is TBS all about? Is that where they teach you to fire the nice guns? Just wondering but what place do you have your eyes set on? Have you had your fight physical yet, or are you waiting on that? If you have already, then i'd like to know what else they checked besides the obvious stuff? Thanks man.

Status
Not open for further replies.