• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Leather Jacket

Pags

N/A
pilot
I might actually have a 7⅝ garrison cap somewhere. Not even sure if that came with the Johnny Cashes we got back in OCS though. It was back in the last millennium, which was a pretty long time ago.
I have a 7 3/8 one from when I was at NPS. Back then you could wear SDBs or relaxed SDBs with the Ike and black piss cutter. Carry around a combo cover or a piss cutter that you tuck in to your belt? Easy decision.

Jim123

DD-214 in hand and I'm gonna party like it's 1998
pilot
Bwahahaha

Plenty of people on here follow the JOPA page (on the great monolith borg of social media whose name shall not be uttered) so I'm sure many of you also saw this and laughed your ass off (see what I did there?).

I figured this thread was as good a place as any for this patch. Naturally, this thread is a solid hit when you search for "boat donkey."

ChuckMK23

FERS and TSP contributor!
pilot
Bwahahaha

Plenty of people on here follow the JOPA page (on the great monolith borg of social media whose name shall not be uttered) so I'm sure many of you also saw this and laughed your ass off (see what I did there?).

I figured this thread was as good a place as any for this patch. Naturally, this thread is a solid hit when you search for "boat donkey."

View attachment 31778

insanebikerboy

Internet killed the television star
pilot
None
Contributor
Bwahahaha

View attachment 31778
I’m not as prolific on the social grams anymore. Any leads on how to get my hands on said patch?