• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO for Interview

GlassBanger

IntelO
Contributor
Hello,

I am in search of a SWO to interview with. I am in NRD Phoenix; my recruiter says the central list doesn't have a SWO on it so I am hoping someone can help me.

I really appreciate it!

Thank you,
LadyAsh

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello,

I am in search of a SWO to interview with. I am in NRD Phoenix; my recruiter says the central list doesn't have a SWO on it so I am hoping someone can help me.

I really appreciate it!

Thank you,
LadyAsh

https://nrotc.asu.edu/

The CO of the NROTC unit is an O-6 SWO. Contact them through the website to set something up, ideally before it gets busy with the students coming back.

Hayley D.

:eek: thank you, RUFiO! :D
If you want to message me, I know a bit about him that might be helpful as talking points on top of his career history. I have met him only a couple of times, but know quite a bit about him as several of my close friends commissioned through this unit. As creepy as that all sounds, it still might be helpful!

GlassBanger

IntelO
Contributor
Also, we're in the same recruiting district, we might have the same recruiter haha.

If I can manage to get them to call me back, then I may take you up on that offer! Haha. We may have the same recruiter, though I fall into NRD Phoenix, I'm about 2 hours north of Phoenix itself.

Hayley D.

If I can manage to get them to call me back, then I may take you up on that offer! Haha. We may have the same recruiter, though I fall into NRD Phoenix, I'm about 2 hours north of Phoenix itself.
His ROTC unit is at an off campus training for new midshipmen. I'd give them a couple of weeks or so and you'll likely hear something back.

GlassBanger

IntelO
Contributor
Got in touch with him today! Very excited. Nothing scheduled yet, as I'm two hours away and he isn't sure when he will get back up here (he's apparently from the city I live in!!) and I'm only off Mondays lol. So for now, more waiting game! But I'm much better off than I was :D

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
portrait-happy-senior-man-thumb-up-16276754.jpg

Hayley D.

Got in touch with him today! Very excited. Nothing scheduled yet, as I'm two hours away and he isn't sure when he will get back up here (he's apparently from the city I live in!!) and I'm only off Mondays lol. So for now, more waiting game! But I'm much better off than I was :D
That's great! Are you in Prescott? I ran the Whiskey Row Marathon in May and I'm honestly scarred. Sooo many hills.

GlassBanger

IntelO
Contributor
That's great! Are you in Prescott? I ran the Whiskey Row Marathon in May and I'm honestly scarred. Sooo many hills.

I sure am! And yes ma'am lol now you know my torture as I run everyday (halllp!) But I'm hoping the high altitude and hills cause me to run like a superstar when I get back down to sea level :cool:

Pags

N/A
pilot
I sure am! And yes ma'am lol now you know my torture as I run everyday (halllp!) But I'm hoping the high altitude and hills cause me to run like a superstar when I get back down to sea level :cool:
Pretty country up there. My in-laws have a place up Wickenburg way.