• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board May 8, 2019

So if I submitted my package on the 27th. Which board would have my result?

I submitted on the 26th and was told I need an age waiver. If I can finish everything by april 5th my package will be included to the 8th board. I did everything and did not hear anything back so I assumed that mine was included. I am assuming that if you were cleared by medical and everything was correct In your package, you have made it as well to this board

Joshua H

There is another board on May 8th, which was the board that we all submitted for. The board that convened last week was a surprise board as what I was told by my submitter.
That is incorrect, the May board got slid up a month. There is an add on board that convenes June 3rd packages due by May 13.

SilverSierra

Future SWO
There is another board this month? I submitted my package on March 27th, do you know if I am on this current board?
There is another board on May 8th, which was the board that we all submitted for. The board that convened last week was a surprise board as what I was told by my submitter.

I also submitted by March 27th for the May board, but am still unsure if my application made onto the April 8th board. Needless to say, I have not received any word today (or at all this month) from my OR. This leads me to wonder: does one receive a 'No' in lieu of a ProRec 'Yes'?
It is torture not knowing my own fate right now.

RadRad13

I also submitted by March 27th for the May board, but am still unsure if my application made onto the April 8th board. Needless to say, I have not received any word today (or at all this month) from my OR. This leads me to wonder: does one receive a 'No' in lieu of a ProRec 'Yes'?
Have you reached out to your OR? They can see a Y or N on their end. If they submitted everything for that due date then they will have an answer for you.

davis510

I feel your pain, I’m in the same situation.