• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board May 8, 2019

deanna

I'm currently underway and our BOL is down. Has any active duty seen their BOL update yet? Or has anyone received any hard NO's? Did any active duty people get calls with their results or did your Officer Coordinator/ CoC in form you?

I'm currently underway and our BOL is down. Has any active duty seen their BOL update yet? Or has anyone received any hard NO's? Did any active duty people get calls with their results or did your Officer Coordinator/ CoC in form you?
My BOL hasn’t updated and I haven’t heard anything. I know one female was told by her COC that she was selected though so idk ?‍♀️

jwang9009

I have a question some of you might have answer to. After OCS, do SWO go straight to DIVO training or OHARP? Since I wont be driving to OCS, I need to get back to Florida to pick up my car.

SAR Guy

So one of my biggest concern is the third class swim qualification. How strict are the RDC in the proper strokes? I have swim on my back, but I can't do the frog kick. Also, is the trouser floatation still part of this qualification? I have never done it before, which makes me nervous as I am not a good swimmer.

For the 3rd-class, you’re going to pass if you can move through the water and your form is half reasonable. If you do the 2nd class later on in training (not a requirement just an opportunity for those that want it) they’re very strict.

jwang9009

For the 3rd-class, you’re going to pass if you can move through the water and your form is half reasonable. If you do the 2nd class later on in training (not a requirement just an opportunity for those that want it) they’re very strict.
Is the trouser floatation part of the 3rd class?

davis510

I have a question some of you might have answer to. After OCS, do SWO go straight to DIVO training or OHARP? Since I wont be driving to OCS, I need to get back to Florida to pick up my car.

I’m curious as well, OHARP timeframe seems to differ based on community from what I’ve gather looking through the forum, but none stated a timeframe for SWO.

I’m curious as well, OHARP timeframe seems to differ based on community from what I’ve gather looking through the forum, but none stated a timeframe for SWO.
I’m currently a recruiter and I’ve never seen a SWO OHARP. SWOs tend to go either straight to the fleet or straight to BDOC. The reason pilots and nfos go OHARP is because they have to wait longer for class up, etc. SWOs do not.

jwang9009

I’m currently a recruiter and I’ve never seen a SWO OHARP. SWOs tend to go either straight to the fleet or straight to BDOC. The reason pilots and nfos go OHARP is because they have to wait longer for class up, etc. SWOs do not.
If a swo go to fleet, how long after will they be assigned to go to BDOC?