• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board May 8, 2019

jwang9009

I'm surprised the active duty applicants still haven't heard. Usually, its the other way around. As for OCS, anybody have May 26th class start date?

SilverSierra

Future SWO
YES! Yes, yes, yes. I just got the call from my OR that I was recommended! I was literally standing with my phone in my hand about to call when my phone rang. I am so excited! The few new gray hairs I might have collected the past couple weeks are worth this moment.

Everyone,

I have seen in other threads that people create Facebook group and things like that, would you be interested in such a thing?

I would be interested in this. I do not have a tentative OCS date, but I could guess that many of us will end up in the same class. I also do not have facebook but might reactive my old one (from like 2013) just to facilitate networking opportunities.

Good luck to our active duty compatriots and anyone else still awaiting confirmation details.

Navy2007

SWO select. 07 JUL 2019 OCS class
I'm surprised the active duty applicants still haven't heard. Usually, its the other way around. As for OCS, anybody have May 26th class start date?
I am no longer active, but I am prior Navy. I am not sure if they put prior service and active duty in the same group or not, but I heard today.