• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board June 3, 2019

BroskiOCS

I missed the deadline for this board by a day, but my application is complete and is in the pool for the next SWO board. ? Catch me in the next SWO thread!
Are you sure they aren't adding you to this board? It's pushed until the 24th of this month. They may be looking at your package.

jbg37

Yeah my OR said today was the last day they were taking packets (and to expect results to come out quickly).

kbal731

Am I missing something here? My OR is insistent there is no SWO board any time soon, not until August.

BroskiOCS

Am I missing something here? My OR is insistent there is no SWO board any time soon, not until August.
So the newest board schedule includes a SWO board convene date of 03Jun2019. That particular board was pushed back to 24Jun2019 (next Monday). As far as adding packages to that board after the original convene date....I'm not sure.

kbal731

So the newest board schedule includes a SWO board convene date of 03Jun2019. That particular board was pushed back to 24Jun2019 (next Monday). As far as adding packages to that board after the original convene date....I'm not sure.

I mentioned "what about the 24 June change?", and she informed she hadn't heard anything on the matter and not to believe everything I read online etc etc...and that she would be the first to know of any changes. Not having any official instruction on the change makes it frustrating.

jbg37

I mentioned "what about the 24 June change?", and she informed she hadn't heard anything on the matter and not to believe everything I read online etc etc...and that she would be the first to know of any changes. Not having any official instruction on the change makes it frustrating.
My OC says that the June 24th date is visible from his online tool or however he is able to view it. It appears to be rather official from my view. While I'm definitely in the "don't believe everything you read online" crew, multiple sources in the Navy (including my OR) are saying the 24th.

I think that's what most of us are hearing so I think you're good. Your OR seems to be the outlier. Or maybe that's just me hoping really hard lol.

My OR texted as well to say it had been pushed back to the 24th so I would assume by the number of ORs who have said it was official it probably was.

BroskiOCS

Yeah my OR said today was the last day they were taking packets (and to expect results to come out quickly).
Yeah I looked today and there was not any update to the list. If today is the last day they are taking new packets, I can check tomorrow or Friday to see if they updated the list to include new names for this board.

kbal731

Yeah I looked today and there was not any update to the list. If today is the last day they are taking new packets, I can check tomorrow or Friday to see if they updated the list to include new names for this board.

I called a random OR in a different state to get their take. Unfortunately they didn’t have any SWO applicants so they couldn’t verify anything. They did mention that the list isn’t always updated frequently but as long I’m complete (as my recruiter says) I might actually be on it fingers crossed

BroskiOCS

They put out the updated At-Board list today. Looks like they added quite a few packages. I won't post the list but if anyone is unsure whether they are on this board or not you can message me your name and I will check the list for you.