• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board June 3, 2019

exNavyOffRec

What a bummer! So what have the board members been doing the past two days? Hah! Any word on why it got pushed back? And how did you become the bearer of bad news? I was hoping for results in the next few days!

Those board dates are place holders, they tend to be fairly accurate for in house boards, but for not in house boards they can vary. These dates are often set way in advance, before any of these board members knows they will be on a board or even their own schedule.

BroskiOCS

Those board dates are place holders, they tend to be fairly accurate for in house boards, but for not in house boards they can vary. These dates are often set way in advance, before any of these board members knows they will be on a board or even their own schedule.
Makes sense. Still a bummer but better than the big N. Looks like I have to apply for orders. My first look is at the end of this month.

Tazzy823

Thanks, brother (or sister)! Are you on this board as well?

No problem! I'm a dude :) and no I'm not. I'm awaiting to apply for Medical Service Corps for Health Admin. Hopefully the Navy puts out some quotas. My godbrother is active duty still, E6 and he just applied for SWO, so his package is on this current board.

BroskiOCS

No problem! I'm a dude :) and no I'm not. I'm awaiting to apply for Medical Service Corps for Health Admin. Hopefully the Navy puts out some quotas. My godbrother is active duty still, E6 and he just applied for SWO, so his package is on this current board.
Very cool. Good luck with MSC! I hear it's a pretty competitive field to get into.

I missed the deadline for this board by a day, but my application is complete and is in the pool for the next SWO board. ? Catch me in the next SWO thread!