• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Tacticalhusky

Does anybody know how long a selection offer is good for? I’m waiting for the results of another board before I make my decision but I’m not sure how long this selection stays on the table.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Does anybody know how long a selection offer is good for? I’m waiting for the results of another board before I make my decision but I’m not sure how long this selection stays on the table.

It depends on what program is your highest choice. If swo was your top choice and you’re PROREC Y for SWO then your other choices will automatically be scrapped and you will process as a SWO.

If SWO was your second choice NRC would wait until the results of your top choice are released before further processing.

CBryant932

So I’m currently in the Navy reserves and my COC is saying I need to write a release from service letter. Is this just because I’m in the reserves and not active or could they be getting confused with DCO requeirements? I haven’t read anything about anyone else having to do this. My COC received the email from the fleet processor asking when I am available to transfer to OCS. I thought they just respond to that email with my availability dates. Is there anything I need to do on my part to get my class dates?

Newdecca

So I’m currently in the Navy reserves and my COC is saying I need to write a release from service letter. Is this just because I’m in the reserves and not active or could they be getting confused with DCO requirements? I haven’t read anything about anyone else having to do this. My COC received the email from the fleet processor asking when I am available to transfer to OCS. I thought they just respond to that email with my availability dates. Is there anything I need to do on my part to get my class dates?

Sounds like they're confused. I recommend reaching out to the fleet processor and forwarding the reply to your COC.

I was told I needed an up to date HIV test, Drug & Alcohol test, and earliest detachment date emailed to my fleet processor by my CO/XO/CMC after receiving PRO REC Y.

Last time I came across a release from service request was when I attempted to apply for HSCP.

Hope this information helps.

CBryant932

Sounds like they're confused. I recommend reaching out to the fleet processor and forwarding the reply to your COC.

I was told I needed an up to date HIV test, Drug & Alcohol test, and earliest detachment date emailed to my fleet processor by my CO/XO/CMC after receiving PRO REC Y.

Last time I came across a release from service request was when I attempted to apply for HSCP.

Hope this information helps.

Thank you for the reply. I will try reaching out to the fleet processor. My unit only has experience with direct commissioning requirements so this whole process is a learning experience for the both of us.

My recruiter told me that results haven’t been posted yet. Could some of the results be delayed? I listed INTEL as choice 1 and SWO as choice 2. Could that have anything to do with it?