• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 20 April

EO87

Jumping in on this board, had to update my last package to make SWO #1 choice.

STATS:
PROREC-N via last SWO board 10FEB20
GPA: 3.81 Computer Networking & Cyber Security
OAR: 52
Appraisals: 2 O-3, 0-5(SEL), 2 O-5 (CO & XO type), O-6 (SWO),
LOR(s) - O-6 & O-6 (RET)
Evals: MP, EP, EP, MP
9 Year Active Nuclear Machinist's Mate

EO87

I spoke with Mr. Celestin today and he said to me to get my stuff in that the CPO boards were canceled nothing yet on SWO and further guidance would be put out.
Where did you hear that from ?
You got ahold of him? I've been emailing and calling to verify something but got nothing from him. Not even a call back.

EO87

The guy is probably getting an F ton of calls from fleet applicants... along with trying to do his actual job.
Yes, I assumed that too. But he actually called me back. I was going to wait because I figured he was super busy. Really nice guy.

PontusPilot

Contributor
Same here. I don’t want to stir panic, but I want you guys to know so you don’t get as disappointed as I did last board. Apparently this board is supposed to be just as selective if not more selective than last board which was around a 29% selection rate. My recruiter practically assured that I would get in and when I didn’t I was blown. I would’ve rather been told, it’s gonna be difficult
Agreed same thing happened too me....