• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 19 AUG 2019

megxbow123

It looks like most of u have at least heard from ur recruiter about ur unofficial class date! Is there anyone else who hasn’t heard anything yet?? ?

jwarren4

Talked to my OR today and we are still waiting on the FINSEL. I did however have a question on if anyone knew/has a list of the items that we need to have for OCS?

zoeth

Over 9000
Talked to my OR today and we are still waiting on the FINSEL. I did however have a question on if anyone knew/has a list of the items that we need to have for OCS?

Bring Maneuvering Board paper, always seems to be a shortage for practice.
and study, study, study, it will make RLP (week3) and Watcho (week8) much easier.
You will never have enough time to get everything done and you can only sacrifice so much sleep while there.

megxbow123

Bring Maneuvering Board paper, always seems to be a shortage for practice.
and study, study, study, it will make RLP (week3) and Watcho (week8) much easier.
You will never have enough time to get everything done and you can only sacrifice so much sleep while there.
On average, how much sleep would u say u got a night? Like 4-5 hours?

zoeth

Over 9000
On average, how much sleep would u say u got a night? Like 4-5 hours?
It really depends, the first 3 weeks probably around 4-5, then week 6/7 like 6+ and weeks 8-12 like 3 hours depending on your regimental billet. (some easy reg billets you can get full nights sleep and even naps during the day)

ENWaite

It really depends, the first 3 weeks probably around 4-5, then week 6/7 like 6+ and weeks 8-12 like 3 hours depending on your regimental billet. (some easy reg billets you can get full nights sleep and even naps during the day)
How are regimental billets assigned?

zoeth

Over 9000
You put in a dream sheet of your top choices, but it seems very randomly picked by your class rds/di's and officers. Reg Com is almost always randomly picked.

ENWaite

You put in a dream sheet of your top choices, but it seems very randomly picked by your class rds/di's and officers. Reg Com is almost always randomly picked.
Is the dream sheet just you putting down three choices, or do you have to say why? Also, when are they assigned?

McFait

I've been lurking around for a while, just hadn't made the leap to post. I got the call from my recruiter receiving my Pro-Rec-Y after labor day weekend. I had to redo my fingerprints becuase they were in the system for too long. Now I'm doing my best to wait patiently for my FINSEL but there's no telling when that will come. My unoffical class date is Dec. 15th.

Applying: SWO (AUG19Board)
B.S Sports and Exercise Science
GPA: 3.65
OAR: 49