• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 19 AUG 2019

gabriellehale

I'm afraid to tell you that if you plan on submitting your package on October 12th you will miss the due date for the November SWO board. Due Date is October 10th.

Someone has already started a November SWO Board forum click here

I would not be surprised if the date gets pushed back a week or two as the previous two SWO boards had their dates pushed back as well.

LOL. I meant the 10th! My bad. I’m getting married the 12 HAHAHA

gabriellehale

I'm afraid to tell you that if you plan on submitting your package on October 12th you will miss the due date for the November SWO board. Due Date is October 10th.

Someone has already started a November SWO Board forum click here

I would not be surprised if the date gets pushed back a week or two as the previous two SWO boards had their dates pushed back as well.
But back to the actual question, I hadn’t had my coffee yet

ENWaite

Hey guys, I am applying OCS SWO board and am turning my packet in October 12th, I was wondering what the acceptance rates look like? I got a 45 on the ASTB, recently got my masters degree with a 3.3 GPA, had over a 3.0 in my undergrad, have good rec letters, etc. I don’t know if there anything else I am missing that I forgot to mention...
But I am so super nervous :( my recruiter says I will be fine but I am just all butterflies.
Nothing is guaranteed but you definitely have a solid chance, there have been others with lower GPA's and OAR scores that have been selected. Reference my file I posted earlier in the thread that looked over who was accepted and comparison between them and us. Remember its just a reference, not a definite answer. Best of luck!

KristenQT

LOL. I meant the 10th! My bad. I’m getting married the 12 HAHAHA
Get your package in before the deadline. I've heard of many people putting in the day of and thinking their package had made it when in fact just because your recruiter has sent it... It still needs to go through a lot of other processor's eyes/hands.

gabriellehale

Get your package in before the deadline. I've heard of many people putting in the day of and thinking their package had made it when in fact just because your recruiter has sent it... It still needs to go through a lot of other processor's eyes/hands.
Oh absolutely! Thank you :)