• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 19 AUG 2019

ENWaite

This may be helpful to some of you, outlines the OCS process in great detail. It has the ranks of the Marines and Navy in the back. It may have changed since this was 2 years ago but its the most relevant guide I could find.

Attachments

• OCS Survivors Guide (NOV 2017).docx
    472.2 KB · Views: 53

SeaWolfNC1

is there a list on mpte? or how did you find out?
I have access to Pride as a recruiter. I was also an Officer recruiter before taking over an active enlisted station. Do not ask me for your information as it is subject to change and really should come from your recruiter. All you have to do is communicate with them, getting information from sites like this is helpful but it’s not official until you get your finsel. Things happen and change all the time so getting information from members on this site can’t always be trusted because some might have access to the information doesn’t mean they understand the process. Getting you hopes up only to find out it was bad info is never good. I’m simply passing on information on myself as I get it to help but I fully understand that anything can happen. Keep that in mind and remember patience.

SeaWolfNC1

I am studying the OCS gauge refreshing up on some of the basics. You can never be over prepared. The more you suffer now the less you suffer later. Thing like rank, 11 General Orders, and CoC are easy to learn now but easy to forget when under stress. If you haven’t started studying your behind already, if you haven’t been working out your behind already.

megxbow123

I am studying the OCS gauge refreshing up on some of the basics. You can never be over prepared. The more you suffer now the less you suffer later. Thing like rank, 11 General Orders, and CoC are easy to learn now but easy to forget when under stress. If you haven’t started studying your behind already, if you haven’t been working out your behind already.
Would someone mind positing the most recent CoC names? I just wanna make sure what I filled out is correct!

Thanks in advance.

ENWaite

Here's something to provide a little order to your regiment before December. It emphasizes the running 3 miles x3 a week which is talked about being a common occurrence at OCS. This can be changed as much as you want ( add more or take some out), but is a good starting point for someone who doesn't necessarily know where to begin.

Attachments

• Workout Template.xlsx
    14.5 KB · Views: 66

SeaWolfNC1

Looks like I'll be joining you @SeaWolfNC1 , recruiter is telling me Dec 15 as long as nothing changes. Willing to go sooner but 3 solid months of prep is still a plus.
Cool, yeah I would have liked to have left sooner but I’m not complaining. I will get Thanksgiving with the family and some time to get things together around the house without stressing about leaving.