• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO Board 17Dec18

usnavysailor123

Hello all,
I originally was planning on going through the February board for the applicable designators, but got a call from the board administrators about a "surprise board" for SWO on 17Dec18. I'm creating this thread to see if there is anyone else that was placed in this board. I was told that I had some pretty high numbers and based off of the doubling of the SWO community and some of the numbers being selected that I have a pretty good chance. Obviously nothing is guaranteed, but I still have my fingers crossed.

Submitted Supply/SWO/SUB 15 Nov 18
AD: 7 years
GPA: 3.76 "Magna Cum Laude" (Business Management)
LOR's: O-6 (prior captain), Minister, 2 O-3's
Interviews's: 3 O-4's (10's)
OAR: 48
BOARD: 17 Dec 18
PROREC Y: TBD
FINSEL: TBD
OCS: TBD

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hello all,
I originally was planning on going through the February board for the applicable designators, but got a call from the board administrators about a "surprise board" for SWO on 17Dec18. I'm creating this thread to see if there is anyone else that was placed in this board. I was told that I had some pretty high numbers and based off of the doubling of the SWO community and some of the numbers being selected that I have a pretty good chance. Obviously nothing is guaranteed, but I still have my fingers crossed.

Submitted Supply/SWO/SUB 15 Nov 18
AD: 7 years
GPA: 3.76 "Magna Cum Laude" (Business Management)
LOR's: O-6 (prior captain), Minister, 2 O-3's
Interviews's: 3 O-4's (10's)
OAR: 48
BOARD: 17 Dec 18
PROREC Y: TBD
FINSEL: TBD
OCS: TBD

There’s already a swo thread for this board. There’s also a “what’s considered competitive” thread. Highly recommend doing some homework if you want to get helped out.