• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

Joselo_0084

I thought the age waiver approval is just to be submitted with the package.
It does. It was submitted on March 19th for the April board, but, the board was canceled. Mr Celestin told me that the delay is due to the OCM who usually waits until two weeks before the board convenes.

n0rthstar

It does. It was submitted on March 19th for the April board, but, the board was canceled. Mr Celestin told me that the delay is due to the OCM who usually waits until two weeks before the board convenes.

Two weeks before the convening date to assess the age waiver?

Chin

Made a spreadsheet for this specific thread OCS SWO BOARD 17 AUG 20.
Took some data from the spreadsheet and thread "SWO Board 20 April" that was cancelled.
Please feel free to put in your stats and make changes!
How you get my stats on there? Lol dont recall any post to show what i have. Just curious

AviationMagic

I applied for IWC board in 4March, but, got my waivers denied. Currently applying for this SWO board with Age waiver.

Stats:
AT2(AW/SW/IW) Rivera Pagan, Jose

GPA: 3.82 (BSIT - Network Management); 3.98 (MSIT - Security Management) Masters.
OAR: 41.
Appraisals: 0-6 (SWO), 0-6 (SWO), 0-5 (SWO).
LOR: 0-3 (AMDO), 0-3 (AMDO) 0-8 (SWO)
Evals: EP, EP, EP, MP.
Still waiting on age waiver approval.
Was your waiver approved?

Brian1123

I was PROREC-N on the February board, but am applying for this board. I updated my package with 3 Appraisals COS O-6 (SWO), CDR (SWO), LCDR (SWO), new LODs supporting my new position, my NOV 19 eval that I didn't submit for the February board, and an updated page 3 continuation page of updated correspondence courses.

GOOD LUCK TO ALL