• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

n0rthstar

Honestly, I'm a little concerned this board is essentially going to be a rerun of the February board with sub-30% PROREC Y's, assuming it's held at all. I don't have enough background knowledge to say that with any certainty (ie: when overselection occurred before), of course, but it doesn't seem implausible.

sasebobeast

Made a spreadsheet for this specific thread OCS SWO BOARD 17 AUG 20.
Took some data from the spreadsheet and thread "SWO Board 20 April" that was cancelled.
Please feel free to put in your stats and make changes!

Last edited:

Abautista

Took some data from the spreadsheet and thread "SWO Board 20 April" that was cancelled.

Nice! However, I think my combined gpa with my 4.0 in my Masters degree is closer to a 3.7 and my Masters is in Intelligence and National Security. ( I couldn’t update the spreadsheet)

exNavyOffRec

Nice! However, I think my combined gpa with my 4.0 in my Masters degree is closer to a 3.7 and my Masters is in Intelligence and National Security. ( I couldn’t update the spreadsheet)
not sure what your undergrad GPA is, however undergrad GPA carries twice as much weight as the grad GPA, so for rough math just double your UG GPA then add your graduate GPA and then divide the total by 3.

almond_615

Has anyone's recruiter been able to give them an idea on when this group would class up since the classes are smaller and they already have gave FY21 qoutas on the last board in February?

Just completed my package for the SWO PROBOARD 17 AUG 20
Does anyone know of the quotas from previous selection boards?
PR1 Maldonado with 13 years of service.
Applying: SWO
UGPA: 3.03 (BA Criminal Justice Admin)
MGPA: 3.97 (Behavioral Studies in CJ)
OAR: 41
LORs: O7, O6, and O5
Appraisals: 3x SWO (O6) and 1 AMDO (O4)

almond_615

I think it's easier to get a meeting with CNO than it is to find the SWO quotas. I've been looking for about two months. I also cannot find any precepts.

exNavyOffRec

If you look at previous postings on boards there will probably be a post with info on how many were Pro Y and how many Pro N, however that isn't necessarily a good indicator as there was some over-selection that happened earlier and the most recent board was cancelled and combined with the next one.

almond_615

If you look at previous postings on boards there will probably be a post with info on how many were Pro Y and how many Pro N, however that isn't necessarily a good indicator as there was some over-selection that happened earlier and the most recent board was cancelled and combined with the next one.

Thank you!

I applied for IWC board in 4March, but, got my waivers denied. Currently applying for this SWO board with Age waiver.

Stats:
AT2(AW/SW/IW) Rivera Pagan, Jose

GPA: 3.82 (BSIT - Network Management); 3.98 (MSIT - Security Management) Masters.
OAR: 41.
Appraisals: 0-6 (SWO), 0-6 (SWO), 0-5 (SWO).
LOR: 0-3 (AMDO), 0-3 (AMDO) 0-8 (SWO)
Evals: EP, EP, EP, MP.
Still waiting on age waiver approval.
I thought the age waiver approval is just to be submitted with the package.

Oh wow! Ok. I ended up emailing the Mr. Celestin at NRC. I'll see what he replies.

Ancalagon

Please feel free to put in your stats and make changes!

Amazing work! Thank you for putting this together.