• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 17AUG20

Hey hows it going, do you mind sending me your completed/approved age waiver? I trying to figure out how to justify other than just being old.
You don’t justify age you just request to have your age waived, they will either approve or deny. Are you active or civilian? Read the PA.

“ Waivers will consist of a formal letter request, must include OAR score,GPA, calculation of prior active duty service (or equivalent service credit) CO’s endorsement. For civilians an endorsement by the Officer Programs Officer (OPO).

Applications requiring more than one waiver are very unlikely to proceed!!

I cut stuff out to simplify the information from the PA. Submit your waiver in a memorandum style format. If you are AD you should know what that is, if you are a civilian your OR will help you.

jabarr0001

Thanks for the response. I am active duty and I am aware of the PA and as well as the waiver example/requirement specified in the PA. I ask about the the additional information portion of the waiver as it states the following: Include a specific justification for your request. So I was curious exactly what the board is looking for here.

Thanks for the response. I am active duty and I am aware of the PA and as well as the waiver example/requirement specified in the PA. I ask about the the additional information portion of the waiver as it states the following: Include a specific justification for your request. So I was curious exactly what the board is looking for here.
You know what PM me and I’ll send you mine
I see what you mean. My waiver from 2020 so you can take from it what you will