• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 10 FEB 2020 OCS

jsd2

Hey guys,
This is my second go around, and after snagging an extra LOR and completely revamping my motivational statement I'm feeling good about this board date.
Applying for SWO
23 years old
BA in Political Theory and Constitutional Democracy, minor in IR
GPA 3.7
OAR 55 (I hope I never have to retake this exam)
LOR are from an active SWO, and then mostly DC based think-tankers. I'm currently in DC working with a think-tank on national security, hoping that what I'm doing now can soon be applied for a higher cause. Good luck to us all!

Acsantosus

Claiming results come by Friday. Do any of you have a 96? I think they do this on purpose to increase anxiety!
I just found out today that I have a 96. My first thought was about how this happened on the November board and how panicked we all were. Good luck you got this!

EO87

Would anyone here know the perspective time frame on when the results for this board will be released? Good luck to everyone who applied.

R.Dougie

Live•Laugh•Love
It depends on a few things. Results have come out within a week sometimes. When that happens those selected still wait around for weeks sometimes months until they know of their ship date. One of the recruiter types mentioned it could be longer if they issue school dates along with selection results. We shall see!

EO87

It depends on a few things. Results have come out within a week sometimes. When that happens those selected still wait around for weeks sometimes months until they know of their ship date. One of the recruiter types mentioned it could be longer if they issue school dates along with selection results. We shall see!
Thank you. Im just patiently waiting. I finally was able to be released from the Nuclear community, so I am hoping all that trouble works out for me.

R.Dougie

Live•Laugh•Love
I have heard how tough (damn near impossible) that can be and it happened for a reason. I am claiming that it will all work out for you.

EO87

I have heard how tough (damn near impossible) that can be and it happened for a reason. I am claiming that it will all work out for you.
Thank you. Yes, it is extremely difficult to get, and I had to jump through a ton of hoops and even had to have some things fall my way to get it. But we will see how it goes.

HSalt

Hey guys, no worries. I'm working port and starboard with no holiday routine this Sunday. You know the saying.. holiday for some, routine for most!

R.Dougie

Live•Laugh•Love
I was just there so completely understand. My circadian rhythm was thrown all the way off working 12am until 12pm plus drills and meetings. They are teasing us with a few inport days before an almost 2month underway.