• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

SWO BOARD 04 NOV 2019

Pbeng

are you currently active duty?
Your command (CO,XO,CCC) should have received an e-mail from Mr. Celestin congratulating you on your selection and requesting the earliest they can release you from the command or when the can afford to lose/gap your billet. After your command sets your release date, in a few days you will have an idea of when you are going to OCS--there are multiple ways to check your class date. It's important that you communicate when you want to leave the command so you don't wait almost six month as I did or leave as soon as possible like a few of my friends.

DanGro93

I'm conflicted my recruiter said she wouldn't know anything till maybe late dec if that, is there really no way she will know where I'm slated before that? When I first asked for what classes I could go in she sent me a list from Jan 9th to June something, trying to clean stuff up to go/ finances/job and everything

Acsantosus

I just got off the phone with my recruiter. I am slated for Feb 9 OCS. Hopefully you guys will be finding out your class dates as well.
Did your OR confirm that in eTARs or did they get confirmation from NRC via a FINSEL letter that you are classing up on that date? My command requested the February 09 class for me but I have not got Confirmation from NRC that I will be classing up yet.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Did your OR confirm that in eTARs or did they get confirmation from NRC via a FINSEL letter that you are classing up on that date? My command requested the February 09 class for me but I have not got Confirmation from NRC that I will be classing up yet.

Recruiters have their own applicant tracking system for individual applicants.

Beardog768

Your stats look good though! I can't help but ask did you have any waivers for medical, age, etc.?
I did have one waiver and that was for when I was in Army ROTC my freshman year of college. I did have a scholarship and left after a year at my own discretion because my majors curriculum did not balance well with ROTC and I wouldn't graduate on time. Needless to say, I left on my own and received a DD785 which recommended me as an average candidate. My recruiter told me this would have little effect on my selection. Right now I am just hoping for the best on other boards.

GAhnee

There is not a forum for the JAN 16 2020 board yet, so I have been creeping around this forum. It looks like you guys found out about your PRO RECs in about a week, is that typical? My recruiter said it takes 1-2 months for results from the board. I am deployed right now and I think it would be nice to know if I was selected before coming home, but I don't want to get my hopes up if 1-2 months is more typical.

Haybee

There is not a forum for the JAN 16 2020 board yet, so I have been creeping around this forum. It looks like you guys found out about your PRO RECs in about a week, is that typical? My recruiter said it takes 1-2 months for results from the board. I am deployed right now and I think it would be nice to know if I was selected before coming home, but I don't want to get my hopes up if 1-2 months is more typical.

For SWO, from what I have noticed, the results are normally released the week after the board convenes. This last one was even released less than a week.

Last edited:

sldm992

For SWO, from what I have noticed, the results are normally released the week after the board convenes. This last one was even released less than a week.
Well some people, including myself, have not heard the results yet so it’s possible it could be like a month after. Maybe recruiters don’t get the information at the same time idk

kyaunaking

I was on the August board and received my pro-rec the same week. I think it is typical to find out within the following week AT MOST 2 weeks.

Tacticalhusky

For SWO, a 1-2 weeks is the norm. This usually includes active duty, but I cannot confirm for those deployed. Your recruiter probably gave you the safety net of that time frame, because other designator's boards have taken that long (I waited 7 weeks for Supply results once).