• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

survivial training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabe2surf

When do SNA's go through ground survival training? Is it incorporated into OCS or is it done somewhere else? I know water survival is in Pensacola, but where is ground survival? I'm an Air Farce enlisted flyer and have gone through all the ground and water survival schools with them. Just wondering, when I get comissioned(hopefully sometime this year) and fly Navy, will I have to go through Navy survival schools as well? Thanks.

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
That is true except for SERE. If you can prove that you went to Air Force SERE (which usually means your cell has only basic cable) then you do not have to retake the course while in the Navy. My two cents, Frumby War Criminal #49

Attack Pilot
Major USMC

Gabe2surf

Yes I sure do have the paperwork to prove I went. I will never lose it!! That's great news to hear because I definitely don't want to do SERE again, including the stay at "Hotel California". My cell didn't have cable. That's strange?! HA HA HA
Thanks for the info Frumby.

Status
Not open for further replies.