• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Supply Boards and scores

Bosshoag

Wow, I've made a couple comments on here today in an attempt to contribute and they seem to have all brought negative responses.

Wannabesailor

Has anyone heard anything on the Feb 22 board?

Also, I heard that the last selection board was around 19% acceptance. I was curious if my stats are competitive.
26 years old
3.0 GPA from UGA (BBA)
52 OAR
Interview with retired Commander (he was the academic director of NSCS)
LOR from German professor, business professor, and former Supply Corps Officer)

Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks

that1dude

SH2(SW/AW)
Has anyone heard anything on the Feb 22 board?

Also, I heard that the last selection board was around 19% acceptance. I was curious if my stats are competitive.
26 years old
3.0 GPA from UGA (BBA)
52 OAR
Interview with retired Commander (he was the academic director of NSCS)
LOR from German professor, business professor, and former Supply Corps Officer)

Any insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks
Nothing as of this morning. I'm actually on leave at the moment (in Disneyland celebrating a daughter's birthday) so I can't check my bupers throughout the day. However, as soon as I see something, I will let you all know.

that1dude

SH2(SW/AW)
Awesome, thanks!
No worries.

Also, I'm just now having time to sit down and have a quick glance at your stats. I'm definitely not an "expert", as others are on the subject, but based on what I've read, your stats seem fairly competitive. You've already found out how competitive SC can be. The worst case that will happen is that you will get Pro Rec "N". In which case, you should just try again (barring any age/other issues) with some improvements on your package (volunteer work, certifications, etc). Hopefully we find out tomorrow or at the latest the end of this week cause the anxiety is killing me!

Andrew Jacobson

Hey guys/gals, new to the community and idk if there is a new thread for having someone tell me if they think I got a shot but here it goes:
Excelsior college BS Business management GPA 3.6
OAR 56. 9 years active duty holding LPO at sea, and command collaterals such as A-ESO and Command schools. Also Surface navy association secretary for FY-16 (Charleston chapter) appraisal sheets 2 command at sea O-6 one CDR (SWO) and O3E suppo

Cougars15

Hi just wanted to see how my stats held up:
OAR: 50
College GPA:3.35 (BA English and BS Secondary Education)
Grad School GPA: 3.30 (MS Leadership & MAEd Math Education)
Prior: USNA Midshipman

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
Hi just wanted to see how my stats held up:
OAR: 50
College GPA:3.35 (BA English and BS Secondary Education)
Grad School GPA: 3.30 (MS Leadership & MAEd Math Education)
Prior: USNA Midshipman

To answer your question, I truly don't know. You don't really have the STEM / Business-related degree that the community is looking for. Furthermore, the USNA situation might hurt you, depending on how severe the incident was. A little while back I submitted a SEAL package from someone who was kicked out of the Air Force Academy. He did receive an honorable discharge, but had to explain why he was booted (cheated on a test and then lied about it). He did not get selected.

Supply Board selection percentages hover anywhere from 10-20%, so if you could tell already, they look extensively into each application. A lot of time they're looking for "what's wrong" in a candidate instead of "what's right".

exNavyOffRec

To answer your question, I truly don't know. You don't really have the STEM / Business-related degree that the community is looking for. Furthermore, the USNA situation might hurt you, depending on how severe the incident was. A little while back I submitted a SEAL package from someone who was kicked out of the Air Force Academy. He did receive an honorable discharge, but had to explain why he was booted (cheated on a test and then lied about it). He did not get selected.

Supply Board selection percentages hover anywhere from 10-20%, so if you could tell already, they look extensively into each application. A lot of time they're looking for "what's wrong" in a candidate instead of "what's right".

It is much easier for them to get the numbers down quick by cutting out those with issues, it seems like anything that deals with integrity is easy to get rid of.

Cougars15

What happened to him? Did he try for something else?

DRamrod

Think I have a shot for the November 2017 board?

OAR: 40
GPA: 3.45 (poli sci)
USAF: 11.5 TIS TSgt
Highly decorated enlisted aircrew
LORs: Congressman (former Brig Gen), squadron commander o-4, and squadron superintendent e-9.

Latest RUMINT is a 10-15 selction rate. If I don't get selected, I'm trying AMDO. Then retaking the OAR. The upcoming board is close enough where I'm definitely uncomfortable with retaking the OAR.

Steve6954

Did you not make it to the board on the 27th?

Think I have a shot for the November 2017 board?

OAR: 40
GPA: 3.45 (poli sci)
USAF: 11.5 TIS TSgt
Highly decorated enlisted aircrew
LORs: Congressman (former Brig Gen), squadron commander o-4, and squadron superintendent e-9.

Latest RUMINT is a 10-15 selction rate. If I don't get selected, I'm trying AMDO. Then retaking the OAR. The upcoming board is close enough where I'm definitely uncomfortable with retaking the OAR.